Why register with us?
If you live the Solihull Borough and care for someone, you will be entitled to our free Carers Identity Card. This card can help you with the following;
- Keep the telephone numbers of whom to contact in an emergency.
- To alert others, including the emergency services that you are caring for somebody who may need help back at home, if you are detained for any reason.
- You will be able to obtain concessions at local venues and attractions.
Some of the concessions available to adult carers without accompanying the person they care for, are the following;
- Free swimming at;
Tudor grange Leisure Centre North Solihull Sports Centre Blossomfield Road Conway Road Solihull Chelmsley Wood B91 1NB B37 5LA Tel: 0121 705 6371 Tel: 0121 770 3822
Some of the concessions available to adult carers when accompanying the person they care for, are at the following venues and attractions:
Theatres and Concert Halls
- Solihull Arts Complex
- Birmingham Symphony and Town Halls
- Birmingham Hippodrome and Alexandra Theatres
- Stratford Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Museums and Galleries
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- Ikon Gallery
- Black Country Living Museum
Gardens and National Trust
- Baddesley Clinton National Trust
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
Other Visitor Attractions
- Cadbury World
- Drayton Manor Family Theme Park
- Dudley Zoological Gardens
- Twycross Zoo
- National Sea Life Centre
If you care for somebody who has an illness, disability or who is frail, call us on 0121 788 1143